Exam registration process for Private Candidates
Please note the October / November 2020 Cambridge registration process for Private Candidates will only be done online.
Please follow the steps below in order to register:
- Select registration link Cambridge Oct / Nov 2020 Registration
- Carefully read through the guidance notes before you register.
- Click on the “Register Here” tab at the bottom of the Guidance Notes page. You will be taken to the Registration Mode page.
- Select the appropriate registration mode to indicate who you are registering the exams for.
- Fill in and confirm your email address. Click “Proceed”
- Complete your contact details. Please note if you do not complete all required fields this will cause a delay in processing your registration. “Click Proceed”
- Tick the box to confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Terms and Conditions. Click “Proceed”
- Fill in your personal details in the relevant fields. Click “Proceed”
- Select all the subjects you wish to register for by clicking a small box to the left of the subject you want to register. The subject fee is shown next to the subject. Click “Proceed”
- Complete the Disability requirements & Child Protection section. If you are registering for a student above the age of 18 years, select “No” in the drop-down menu below and click “Proceed”. If you are registering subjects for a student under the age of 18 years, select “Yes” and complete the information below. Click “Proceed”
- Fill in the Application Details section. If you are registering for more than one candidate, click “Add another attendee” and repeat all the processes mentioned above.
- Click “Complete Registration”
- You will receive a confirmation email with your selected options and payment instruction. Kindly check your junk/spam folders if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox
- When contacting the British Council, always quote your reference number in the email subject line.