What are Management Express Forums?
Our monthly management forums are a fantastic networking platform that offers you great opportunities to meet, discuss and interact with peers and industry leaders helping to shape the global economy today.
The forums provide you with:
- Quality Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Capacity growth
- Innovative Business Practises
What topics are debated?
Recent topics have included:
- The challenge of economic development and business turnaround strategies for Zimbabwe
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- New resource allocation views in strategic management and future views of strategy formulation
- Emotional intelligence and managerial success
- Marketing in Africa
- The Innovation Enterprise: continuous value creation
How will the forums help me?
The forums provide a range of benefits, including opportunities to:
- network with like-minded professionals
- expand your leadership and management horizons by providing links with both UK and local management and leadership professionals
- share ideas and experiences in seeking practical solutions to different challenges in the workplace.
How can I join in and what does it cost?
There are two ways to join the forums:
1. Become a member of our Information Centre
Sign up for the Management Express membership package at our Information Centre (USD 50.00) and enjoy access to the Management Express Forums for 12 months.
This offer also entitles you to access a wide range of leadership and management books, DVDs and videos at our Information Centre.
2. Pay per forum
If you prefer to pay per forum then the cost is USD $10.00 per forum. Forums are held on a monthly basis.
Should you require further information about our Management Express Forums please contact us. We look forward to seeing you at a forum soon.